Help support Slow Food St. Louis by patronizing St. Louis- area Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants on Tuesday, September 27. Download the flyer and bring it in or mention “Slow Food St. Louis” and 50% of the proceeds of your sale will be donated to the organization.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57599 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53767 views)
- Restaurants (30126 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28276 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25453 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24748 views)
- Become a Member (24231 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21722 views)
- Our Mission (18019 views)
- Events (17782 views)