Help support Slow Food St. Louis by patronizing St. Louis- area Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants on Tuesday, September 27. Download the flyer and bring it in or mention “Slow Food St. Louis” and 50% of the proceeds of your sale will be donated to the organization.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50634 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44410 views)
- Restaurants (23193 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21468 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21252 views)
- Become a Member (20432 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20157 views)
- Events (15414 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15182 views)
- Our Mission (14863 views)