Help support Slow Food St. Louis by patronizing St. Louis- area Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants on Tuesday, September 27. Download the flyer and bring it in or mention “Slow Food St. Louis” and 50% of the proceeds of your sale will be donated to the organization.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62887 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55819 views)
- Restaurants (34239 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31162 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29449 views)
- Become a Member (27488 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27196 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25329 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21985 views)
- Our Mission (20508 views)