Help support Slow Food St. Louis by patronizing St. Louis- area Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants on Tuesday, September 27. Download the flyer and bring it in or mention “Slow Food St. Louis” and 50% of the proceeds of your sale will be donated to the organization.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54853 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53074 views)
- Restaurants (28687 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27583 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23931 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23664 views)
- Become a Member (23019 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21371 views)
- Our Mission (17274 views)
- Events (17133 views)