Help support Slow Food St. Louis by patronizing St. Louis- area Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants on Tuesday, September 27. Download the flyer and bring it in or mention “Slow Food St. Louis” and 50% of the proceeds of your sale will be donated to the organization.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48836 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37431 views)
- Restaurants (19274 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19035 views)
- Become a Member (18632 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18015 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17728 views)
- Events (13804 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13559 views)
- Our Mission (13207 views)