Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55174 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53185 views)
- Restaurants (28872 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27641 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24021 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23794 views)
- Become a Member (23117 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21401 views)
- Our Mission (17350 views)
- Events (17191 views)