Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59739 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54303 views)
- Restaurants (31359 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28905 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26788 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25478 views)
- Become a Member (25445 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22184 views)
- Our Mission (18759 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18750 views)