Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63146 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55960 views)
- Restaurants (34470 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31423 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29788 views)
- Become a Member (27710 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27367 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25475 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22128 views)
- Our Mission (20703 views)