Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60590 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54611 views)
- Restaurants (32211 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29407 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27289 views)
- Become a Member (26163 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25958 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22496 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20539 views)
- Our Mission (19251 views)