Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61566 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55027 views)
- Restaurants (33499 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30162 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28257 views)
- Become a Member (26892 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26702 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24522 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21003 views)
- Our Mission (19966 views)