Chris McKenzie of Mac’s Local Buys applied for a Slow Food St. Louis micro-grant in 2012 to purchase coolers – long, white coolers that may be familiar to campers or fishermen – that just so happen nestle snugly like the pieces of a Jenga puzzle into the back of his SUV. At first thought, coolers may be a strange thing to seek funding for to some.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59773 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54310 views)
- Restaurants (31386 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28931 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26813 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25502 views)
- Become a Member (25481 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22192 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18966 views)
- Our Mission (18781 views)