Chris McKenzie of Mac’s Local Buys applied for a Slow Food St. Louis micro-grant in 2012 to purchase coolers – long, white coolers that may be familiar to campers or fishermen – that just so happen nestle snugly like the pieces of a Jenga puzzle into the back of his SUV. At first thought, coolers may be a strange thing to seek funding for to some.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52124 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49410 views)
- Restaurants (25668 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23144 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22426 views)
- Become a Member (21571 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20708 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20608 views)
- Events (16175 views)
- Our Mission (16029 views)