Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that we are now a member of BUILD St. Louis. BUILD St. Louis’ mission is to “help consumers and businesses realize why buying from local independents is so important. By spending more of our dollars with locals instead of chains, we can all help make our community [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50624 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44267 views)
- Restaurants (23153 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21353 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21222 views)
- Become a Member (20409 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20144 views)
- Events (15394 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15114 views)
- Our Mission (14839 views)