Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that we are now a member of BUILD St. Louis. BUILD St. Louis’ mission is to “help consumers and businesses realize why buying from local independents is so important. By spending more of our dollars with locals instead of chains, we can all help make our community […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62399 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55474 views)
- Restaurants (34087 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30666 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29116 views)
- Become a Member (27357 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27076 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25058 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21569 views)
- Our Mission (20377 views)