Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that we are now a member of BUILD St. Louis. BUILD St. Louis’ mission is to “help consumers and businesses realize why buying from local independents is so important. By spending more of our dollars with locals instead of chains, we can all help make our community [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57672 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53783 views)
- Restaurants (30160 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28290 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25480 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24772 views)
- Become a Member (24277 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21733 views)
- Our Mission (18032 views)
- Events (17799 views)