Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that we are now a member of BUILD St. Louis. BUILD St. Louis’ mission is to “help consumers and businesses realize why buying from local independents is so important. By spending more of our dollars with locals instead of chains, we can all help make our community [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54781 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53053 views)
- Restaurants (28644 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27577 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23916 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23620 views)
- Become a Member (23004 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21361 views)
- Our Mission (17258 views)
- Events (17126 views)