FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54922 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53091 views)
- Restaurants (28708 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27587 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23937 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23691 views)
- Become a Member (23026 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21373 views)
- Our Mission (17285 views)
- Events (17138 views)