FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55732 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53304 views)
- Restaurants (29269 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27745 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24236 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24004 views)
- Become a Member (23412 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21467 views)
- Our Mission (17540 views)
- Events (17393 views)