FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57968 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53860 views)
- Restaurants (30290 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28344 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25656 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24832 views)
- Become a Member (24463 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21772 views)
- Our Mission (18098 views)
- Events (17854 views)