FILMS Films are shown in the Crown Room at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue in Maplewood. 7:30 PM. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. March 15 – Homegrown Homegrown is the inspiring true story of the amazing Dervaes family who are living off the grid in urban Pasadena, California. They raise chickens, milk goats and [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52196 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49546 views)
- Restaurants (25771 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23321 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22467 views)
- Become a Member (21604 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20731 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20731 views)
- Events (16203 views)
- Our Mission (16060 views)