Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62433 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55508 views)
- Restaurants (34106 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30689 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29143 views)
- Become a Member (27371 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27084 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25092 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21606 views)
- Our Mission (20385 views)