Slow Food Saint Louis invites you to our first Book Club meeting of the summer. We will meet at Pudd’nHead Books on June 24 at 7 p.m. to discuss the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by renown novelist and essayist Barbara Kingsolver. This very personal work of non-fiction tells the story of the author and her [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52117 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49379 views)
- Restaurants (25649 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23129 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22418 views)
- Become a Member (21565 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20702 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20596 views)
- Events (16170 views)
- Our Mission (16024 views)