Slow Food Saint Louis invites you to our first Book Club meeting of the summer. We will meet at Pudd’nHead Books on June 24 at 7 p.m. to discuss the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by renown novelist and essayist Barbara Kingsolver. This very personal work of non-fiction tells the story of the author and her […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62847 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55785 views)
- Restaurants (34225 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31145 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29412 views)
- Become a Member (27463 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27186 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25299 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21914 views)
- Our Mission (20491 views)