One Man, One Cow, One Planet exposes globalization and the mantra of infinite growth in a finite world for what it really is: an environmental and human disaster.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63151 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55964 views)
- Restaurants (34474 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31425 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29790 views)
- Become a Member (27716 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27370 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25481 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22130 views)
- Our Mission (20704 views)