A Slow Taste of Tuscany St. Louis, MO / November 10, 2009 / www.slowfoodstl.org/sfstl_tuscan_dinner.pdf – Wednesday, November 18, 2009, join Slow Food St. Louis and Welcome Books as they team up with Onesto Pizza & Trattoria to present a celebration and special dinner commemorating the release of Welcome Books’ new book: SLOW: LIFE IN A […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63134 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55945 views)
- Restaurants (34439 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31408 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29768 views)
- Become a Member (27685 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27347 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25458 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22112 views)
- Our Mission (20672 views)