A Slow Taste of Tuscany St. Louis, MO / November 10, 2009 / www.slowfoodstl.org/sfstl_tuscan_dinner.pdf – Wednesday, November 18, 2009, join Slow Food St. Louis and Welcome Books as they team up with Onesto Pizza & Trattoria to present a celebration and special dinner commemorating the release of Welcome Books’ new book: SLOW: LIFE IN A [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52096 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49278 views)
- Restaurants (25601 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23001 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22403 views)
- Become a Member (21550 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20689 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20554 views)
- Events (16157 views)
- Our Mission (15996 views)