Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63138 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55948 views)
- Restaurants (34447 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31415 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29776 views)
- Become a Member (27693 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27354 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25463 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22117 views)
- Our Mission (20680 views)