with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63134 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55944 views)
- Restaurants (34438 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31408 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29767 views)
- Become a Member (27685 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27347 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25456 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22111 views)
- Our Mission (20671 views)