with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57302 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53719 views)
- Restaurants (30018 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28243 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25355 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24684 views)
- Become a Member (24096 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21694 views)
- Our Mission (17956 views)
- Events (17743 views)