Monday, August 31, Atlas Restaurant Atlas will once again host their annual Farmers’ Dinner. Cooked by the always capable husband and wife team of Michael Roberts and Jean Donnelly, this year duo and their staff are teaming up with one of our favorite farms, Berger Bluff Farm. It’s sure to be a night not to [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48848 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37480 views)
- Restaurants (19314 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19055 views)
- Become a Member (18647 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18030 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17769 views)
- Events (13813 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13563 views)
- Our Mission (13222 views)