Monday, August 31, Atlas Restaurant Atlas will once again host their annual Farmers’ Dinner. Cooked by the always capable husband and wife team of Michael Roberts and Jean Donnelly, this year duo and their staff are teaming up with one of our favorite farms, Berger Bluff Farm. It’s sure to be a night not to [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56037 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53356 views)
- Restaurants (29425 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27825 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24326 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24149 views)
- Become a Member (23511 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21511 views)
- Our Mission (17620 views)
- Events (17466 views)