Monday, August 31, Atlas Restaurant Atlas will once again host their annual Farmers’ Dinner. Cooked by the always capable husband and wife team of Michael Roberts and Jean Donnelly, this year duo and their staff are teaming up with one of our favorite farms, Berger Bluff Farm. It’s sure to be a night not to [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55154 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53184 views)
- Restaurants (28866 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27640 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24018 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23792 views)
- Become a Member (23110 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21398 views)
- Our Mission (17347 views)
- Events (17187 views)