Monday, August 31, Atlas Restaurant Atlas will once again host their annual Farmers’ Dinner. Cooked by the always capable husband and wife team of Michael Roberts and Jean Donnelly, this year duo and their staff are teaming up with one of our favorite farms, Berger Bluff Farm. It’s sure to be a night not to [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57672 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53783 views)
- Restaurants (30160 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28290 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25480 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24772 views)
- Become a Member (24277 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21733 views)
- Our Mission (18032 views)
- Events (17799 views)