Monday, August 31, Atlas Restaurant Atlas will once again host their annual Farmers’ Dinner. Cooked by the always capable husband and wife team of Michael Roberts and Jean Donnelly, this year duo and their staff are teaming up with one of our favorite farms, Berger Bluff Farm. It’s sure to be a night not to [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52202 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49588 views)
- Restaurants (25804 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23369 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22480 views)
- Become a Member (21631 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20761 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20737 views)
- Events (16220 views)
- Our Mission (16071 views)