Monday, August 31, Atlas Restaurant Atlas will once again host their annual Farmers’ Dinner. Cooked by the always capable husband and wife team of Michael Roberts and Jean Donnelly, this year duo and their staff are teaming up with one of our favorite farms, Berger Bluff Farm. It’s sure to be a night not to [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50634 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44411 views)
- Restaurants (23193 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21468 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21252 views)
- Become a Member (20432 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20157 views)
- Events (15414 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15183 views)
- Our Mission (14864 views)