Monday, August 31, Atlas Restaurant Atlas will once again host their annual Farmers’ Dinner. Cooked by the always capable husband and wife team of Michael Roberts and Jean Donnelly, this year duo and their staff are teaming up with one of our favorite farms, Berger Bluff Farm. It’s sure to be a night not to [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59051 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54106 views)
- Restaurants (30888 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28671 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26409 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25220 views)
- Become a Member (25094 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22023 views)
- Our Mission (18472 views)
- Events (18185 views)