Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62847 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55785 views)
- Restaurants (34225 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31145 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29412 views)
- Become a Member (27463 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27186 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25299 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21914 views)
- Our Mission (20491 views)