Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55763 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53318 views)
- Restaurants (29287 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27752 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24253 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24025 views)
- Become a Member (23424 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21473 views)
- Our Mission (17552 views)
- Events (17403 views)