Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. Baetje Farms is a farmstead creamery, meaning they produce the milk used in the cheese they make. No hormones or antibiotics are used and the goats get filtered spring water from an inspected spring on their farm and are […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62807 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55768 views)
- Restaurants (34209 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31136 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29361 views)
- Become a Member (27453 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27171 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25288 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21897 views)
- Our Mission (20474 views)