Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. Baetje Farms is a farmstead creamery, meaning they produce the milk used in the cheese they make. No hormones or antibiotics are used and the goats get filtered spring water from an inspected spring on their farm and are [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61608 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55040 views)
- Restaurants (33585 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30210 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28328 views)
- Become a Member (26923 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26732 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24554 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21036 views)
- Our Mission (20020 views)