Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. Baetje Farms is a farmstead creamery, meaning they produce the milk used in the cheese they make. No hormones or antibiotics are used and the goats get filtered spring water from an inspected spring on their farm and are [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55735 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53307 views)
- Restaurants (29269 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27746 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24238 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24006 views)
- Become a Member (23415 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21467 views)
- Our Mission (17542 views)
- Events (17393 views)