Slow Spotlight: City Greens
Shhh. Did you know that there’s a secret club for locavores with a social justice bent? City Greens is a community market in The Grove stocking all local, chemical-free produce, bread, dairy, eggs and meat.
Slow Spotlight: Mac’s Local Buys
Chris McKenzie of Mac’s Local Buys applied for a Slow Food St. Louis micro-grant in 2012 to purchase coolers – long, white coolers that may be familiar to campers or fishermen – that just so happen nestle snugly like the pieces of a Jenga puzzle into the back of his SUV. At first thought, coolers may be a strange thing to seek funding for to some.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48996 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (38023 views)
- Restaurants (19927 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19408 views)
- Become a Member (18899 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (18558 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18325 views)
- Events (14063 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13744 views)
- Our Mission (13474 views)