Slow Food has a program called the Ark of Taste which aims to rediscover and catalogue forgotten flavors, documenting excellent food products that are in danger of disappearing. More than 750 products from dozens of countries worldwide have been added to the international Ark of Taste which contains everything from heirloom vegetables to heritage animal [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58930 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54064 views)
- Restaurants (30776 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28612 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26284 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25164 views)
- Become a Member (24981 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21979 views)
- Our Mission (18406 views)
- Events (18143 views)