Slow Food has a program called the Ark of Taste which aims to rediscover and catalogue forgotten flavors, documenting excellent food products that are in danger of disappearing. More than 750 products from dozens of countries worldwide have been added to the international Ark of Taste which contains everything from heirloom vegetables to heritage animal [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60627 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54635 views)
- Restaurants (32283 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29435 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27313 views)
- Become a Member (26211 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26006 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22517 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20563 views)
- Our Mission (19300 views)