Slow Food has a program called the Ark of Taste which aims to rediscover and catalogue forgotten flavors, documenting excellent food products that are in danger of disappearing. More than 750 products from dozens of countries worldwide have been added to the international Ark of Taste which contains everything from heirloom vegetables to heritage animal […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63153 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55965 views)
- Restaurants (34479 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31427 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29791 views)
- Become a Member (27718 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27372 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25482 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22132 views)
- Our Mission (20710 views)