Slow Food has a program called the Ark of Taste which aims to rediscover and catalogue forgotten flavors, documenting excellent food products that are in danger of disappearing. More than 750 products from dozens of countries worldwide have been added to the international Ark of Taste which contains everything from heirloom vegetables to heritage animal [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61174 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54849 views)
- Restaurants (32959 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29799 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27881 views)
- Become a Member (26573 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26368 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22881 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20778 views)
- Our Mission (19642 views)