Slow Food has a program called the Ark of Taste which aims to rediscover and catalogue forgotten flavors, documenting excellent food products that are in danger of disappearing. More than 750 products from dozens of countries worldwide have been added to the international Ark of Taste which contains everything from heirloom vegetables to heritage animal [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50606 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44200 views)
- Restaurants (23138 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21253 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21216 views)
- Become a Member (20399 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20143 views)
- Events (15389 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15071 views)
- Our Mission (14826 views)