To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54805 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53059 views)
- Restaurants (28661 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27577 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23919 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23633 views)
- Become a Member (23010 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21365 views)
- Our Mission (17262 views)
- Events (17127 views)