Slow Food Saint Louis invites you to our first Book Club meeting of the summer. We will meet at Pudd’nHead Books on June 24 at 7 p.m. to discuss the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by renown novelist and essayist Barbara Kingsolver. This very personal work of non-fiction tells the story of the author and her [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55090 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53164 views)
- Restaurants (28832 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27605 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23999 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23774 views)
- Become a Member (23086 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21389 views)
- Our Mission (17330 views)
- Events (17168 views)