Monday, August 26 - American Meat is a pro-farmer look at chicken, hog and cattle production in America. Beginning with a history of our current industrial system, the feedlots and confinement operations are unveiled through the eyes of the farmers who live and work there.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56003 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53355 views)
- Restaurants (29414 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27820 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24318 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24143 views)
- Become a Member (23500 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21509 views)
- Our Mission (17611 views)
- Events (17452 views)