Monday, August 26 - American Meat is a pro-farmer look at chicken, hog and cattle production in America. Beginning with a history of our current industrial system, the feedlots and confinement operations are unveiled through the eyes of the farmers who live and work there.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57984 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53864 views)
- Restaurants (30296 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28348 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25659 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24835 views)
- Become a Member (24469 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21775 views)
- Our Mission (18106 views)
- Events (17858 views)