Monday, August 26 - American Meat is a pro-farmer look at chicken, hog and cattle production in America. Beginning with a history of our current industrial system, the feedlots and confinement operations are unveiled through the eyes of the farmers who live and work there.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55351 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53215 views)
- Restaurants (28979 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27653 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24063 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23868 views)
- Become a Member (23174 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21419 views)
- Our Mission (17380 views)
- Events (17230 views)