SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62150 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55179 views)
- Restaurants (33963 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30435 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28854 views)
- Become a Member (27217 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26985 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24703 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21288 views)
- Our Mission (20278 views)