From the people who brought you Food, Inc. – A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implication for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57914 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53824 views)
- Restaurants (30274 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28339 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25615 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24819 views)
- Become a Member (24410 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21757 views)
- Our Mission (18083 views)
- Events (17841 views)