From the people who brought you Food, Inc. – A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implication for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55160 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53185 views)
- Restaurants (28867 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27640 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24020 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23792 views)
- Become a Member (23113 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21400 views)
- Our Mission (17349 views)
- Events (17188 views)