From the people who brought you Food, Inc. – A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implication for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63279 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56055 views)
- Restaurants (34711 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31563 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29903 views)
- Become a Member (27872 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27523 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25597 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22230 views)
- Our Mission (20860 views)