From the people who brought you Food, Inc. – A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implication for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50623 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44259 views)
- Restaurants (23151 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21350 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21222 views)
- Become a Member (20409 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20144 views)
- Events (15394 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15108 views)
- Our Mission (14836 views)