From the people who brought you Food, Inc. – A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implication for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58981 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54079 views)
- Restaurants (30807 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28631 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26313 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25180 views)
- Become a Member (25014 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21989 views)
- Our Mission (18428 views)
- Events (18160 views)