From the people who brought you Food, Inc. – A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implication for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59757 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54306 views)
- Restaurants (31372 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28911 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26805 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25491 views)
- Become a Member (25474 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22188 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18850 views)
- Our Mission (18772 views)