The national Slow Food organization has declared a Day of Action on Saturday, September 17, in order to challenge the nation to come together, share a meal, and converse about what needs to change with the food in our country. Your challenge is to “take back the value meal” by cooking a “slow food” meal for $5 or less per person!
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58950 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54069 views)
- Restaurants (30788 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28625 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26298 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25175 views)
- Become a Member (24997 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21983 views)
- Our Mission (18420 views)
- Events (18152 views)