The national Slow Food organization has declared a Day of Action on Saturday, September 17, in order to challenge the nation to come together, share a meal, and converse about what needs to change with the food in our country. Your challenge is to “take back the value meal” by cooking a “slow food” meal for $5 or less per person!
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50613 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44217 views)
- Restaurants (23139 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21306 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21218 views)
- Become a Member (20405 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20143 views)
- Events (15391 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15083 views)
- Our Mission (14831 views)