It’s hot out there, and before you get busy with your hectic holiday gatherings, come out and relax Thursday, July 2nd for another casual Slow Food Happy Hour at 33 Wine Bar. Who: Slow Food St. Louis What: Happy Hour When: Thursday, July 2nd 7-? Where: 33 Wine Bar, 1913 Park Ave., St. Louis Why: [...]
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51389 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46790 views)
- Restaurants (24722 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21932 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21850 views)
- Become a Member (21183 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20449 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19110 views)
- Events (15849 views)
- Our Mission (15622 views)