It’s hot out there, and before you get busy with your hectic holiday gatherings, come out and relax Thursday, July 2nd for another casual Slow Food Happy Hour at 33 Wine Bar. Who: Slow Food St. Louis What: Happy Hour When: Thursday, July 2nd 7-? Where: 33 Wine Bar, 1913 Park Ave., St. Louis Why: [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57995 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53867 views)
- Restaurants (30302 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28350 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25666 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24843 views)
- Become a Member (24471 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21783 views)
- Our Mission (18110 views)
- Events (17862 views)