It’s hot out there, and before you get busy with your hectic holiday gatherings, come out and relax Thursday, July 2nd for another casual Slow Food Happy Hour at 33 Wine Bar. Who: Slow Food St. Louis What: Happy Hour When: Thursday, July 2nd 7-? Where: 33 Wine Bar, 1913 Park Ave., St. Louis Why: [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56366 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53467 views)
- Restaurants (29572 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28002 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24415 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24270 views)
- Become a Member (23672 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21574 views)
- Our Mission (17718 views)
- Events (17547 views)