We still have dishes coming in but here is a quick peak at the Friday night’s spectacular line up….. 1. Home Wine Kitchen/Table – Beet mousse with radish noodles and salmon roe 2. Kaldi’s Coffee – Panama Lerida Estate and Ethiopia Dama as espresso. Serving Capps, macchiatos , and spro 3. Sidney Street Café – [...]
Wednesday, September 11 - Join us for Farming and Fracking, a discussion of the importance of small rural farmers, what they do for our communities and how hydraulic fracturing (fracking) is endangering this niche in rural communities.
Monday, August 26 - American Meat is a pro-farmer look at chicken, hog and cattle production in America. Beginning with a history of our current industrial system, the feedlots and confinement operations are unveiled through the eyes of the farmers who live and work there.
Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
In Organic We Trust follows filmmaker Kip Pastor on a journey to answer the essential questions about organic: What exactly is certified organic? Is it really better for us, or just marketing hype?
Please join us for SLOWednesday on July 10 at Schlafly Bottleworks at 7:30 pm for an engaging conversation and screening about what Slow Food is and how we can find our way to eating Good, Clean, and Fair food.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59694 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54283 views)
- Restaurants (31333 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28890 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26768 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25468 views)
- Become a Member (25427 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22179 views)
- Our Mission (18745 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18644 views)