Wednesday, May 14 - Seeds of Freedom charts the story of seed from its roots at the heart of traditional, diversity-rich farming systems across the world, to being transformed into a powerful commodity, used to monopolize the global food system.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61208 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54859 views)
- Restaurants (32990 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29805 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27900 views)
- Become a Member (26614 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26396 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22942 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20783 views)
- Our Mission (19665 views)