Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
Thank you to all of our guests and supporters who attended the 9th Annual Art of Food! Big Thank YOU to our Chef Wrangler, Cassy Vires and our Beverage Wrangler, Emily Wymore!! We are truly grateful to all of the incredible participants. St. Louis has such talent and generosity and these qualities come through in […]
The menu for Art of Food 2014 on FRIDAY, Nov 7 at THE LUMINARY on CHEROKEE will be: Tickets for sale HERE Appetizers- Small Plates: The Culinary Institute of St. Louis at Hickey College with produce from farmer Greg Pusczek will be serving Spanakopita Salume Beddu will be serving Bruschetta topped with Braised Live Springs […]
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63295 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56067 views)
- Restaurants (34750 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31582 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29917 views)
- Become a Member (27892 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27543 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25608 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22244 views)
- Our Mission (20878 views)