Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
Thank you to all of our guests and supporters who attended the 9th Annual Art of Food! Big Thank YOU to our Chef Wrangler, Cassy Vires and our Beverage Wrangler, Emily Wymore!! We are truly grateful to all of the incredible participants. St. Louis has such talent and generosity and these qualities come through in […]
The menu for Art of Food 2014 on FRIDAY, Nov 7 at THE LUMINARY on CHEROKEE will be: Tickets for sale HERE Appetizers- Small Plates: The Culinary Institute of St. Louis at Hickey College with produce from farmer Greg Pusczek will be serving Spanakopita Salume Beddu will be serving Bruschetta topped with Braised Live Springs […]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63413 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56153 views)
- Restaurants (34975 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31695 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30021 views)
- Become a Member (28025 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27664 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25719 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22344 views)
- Our Mission (21030 views)