Thank you to all of our guests and supporters who attended the 9th Annual Art of Food! Big Thank YOU to our Chef Wrangler, Cassy Vires and our Beverage Wrangler, Emily Wymore!! We are truly grateful to all of the incredible participants. St. Louis has such talent and generosity and these qualities come through in […]
The menu for Art of Food 2014 on FRIDAY, Nov 7 at THE LUMINARY on CHEROKEE will be: Tickets for sale HERE Appetizers- Small Plates: The Culinary Institute of St. Louis at Hickey College with produce from farmer Greg Pusczek will be serving Spanakopita Salume Beddu will be serving Bruschetta topped with Braised Live Springs […]
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63146 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55959 views)
- Restaurants (34464 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31421 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29786 views)
- Become a Member (27706 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27365 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25474 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22126 views)
- Our Mission (20698 views)