Thank you to all of our guests and supporters who attended the 9th Annual Art of Food! Big Thank YOU to our Chef Wrangler, Cassy Vires and our Beverage Wrangler, Emily Wymore!! We are truly grateful to all of the incredible participants. St. Louis has such talent and generosity and these qualities come through in […]
The menu for Art of Food 2014 on FRIDAY, Nov 7 at THE LUMINARY on CHEROKEE will be: Tickets for sale HERE Appetizers- Small Plates: The Culinary Institute of St. Louis at Hickey College with produce from farmer Greg Pusczek will be serving Spanakopita Salume Beddu will be serving Bruschetta topped with Braised Live Springs […]
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62815 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55782 views)
- Restaurants (34216 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31142 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29377 views)
- Become a Member (27454 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27174 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25291 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21900 views)
- Our Mission (20476 views)