Help support Slow Food St. Louis by patronizing St. Louis- area Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants on Tuesday, September 27. Download the flyer and bring it in or mention “Slow Food St. Louis” and 50% of the proceeds of your sale will be donated to the organization.
On Sunday, August, 21, friend of Slow Food St. Louis, Chef Josh Galliano, will return to Claverach Farm and Vineyard to participate in their Sunday Suppers at Claverach Farm. For those of you that attended Feast in the Field, you know what a beautiful space Claverach is, and with the weather starting to turn into something a […]
The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
Mad City Chickens documents the return of the urban backyard chicken in Madison, Wisconsin. It is a sometimes serious, sometimes whimsical look at the people who keep chickens in their backyards. From chicken experts and authors to a rescued landfill hen or an inexperienced family that decides to take the poultry plunge.
The Art of Food is a celebration of local ingredients on small plates created by St. Louis best chefs. We will host a silent auction with gift certificates and baskets from your favorite restaurants, shops and organizations as well as a multitude of unique culinary items and experiences that you won’t find at any store.
On the second Wednesday of each month between June and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers Market. August’s featured farmer is Three Rivers Community Farm.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63418 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56161 views)
- Restaurants (35005 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31702 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30030 views)
- Become a Member (28033 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27677 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25728 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22351 views)
- Our Mission (21044 views)