Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2012 Food on Film series, featuring films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well. All films will be screened at Schlafly Bottleworks.
Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be […]
Slow Food St. Louis is now accepting applications for the Biodiversity Farmer Micro-Grants. Slow Food St. Louis has awarded $20,000 over the past three years, supporting over 200 different varieties and breeds.
In November, Perennial Artisan Ales began a Charity Wednesday program to give back to the various organizations around St. Louis doing good. Each Wednesday 20% of beer proceeds will go to that nights organization and, on Wednesday, February 8, that’s us! Word on the street is that John Perkins, of Entre & Perennial’s kitchen will also […]
Join Slow Food St. Louis for a viewing party for this one-day TEDx event that will explore the food system — from what happened, to where we are, to what we are doing to shift to a more sustainable way of eating and farming.
TWO ANGRY MOMS is a documentary film that asks the question: What happens when fed-up moms try to change school food? Filmmaker Amy Kalafa crosses the country in search of alternatives to the toxic food environment found in many of our nations schools.
Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63404 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56148 views)
- Restaurants (34954 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31686 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30014 views)
- Become a Member (28018 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27656 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25712 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22339 views)
- Our Mission (21019 views)