Truck Farm – a mobile community farm, and a public art and education project – is a project of Slow Food St. Louis. If you would like to bring the Truck Farm to your school, summer camp or other community event, please fill out this form.
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60699 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54681 views)
- Restaurants (32360 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29480 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27375 views)
- Become a Member (26242 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26048 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22545 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20581 views)
- Our Mission (19342 views)