Truck Farm – a mobile community farm, and a public art and education project – is a project of Slow Food St. Louis. If you would like to bring the Truck Farm to your school, summer camp or other community event, please fill out this form.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59102 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54122 views)
- Restaurants (30922 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28681 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26468 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25240 views)
- Become a Member (25119 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22046 views)
- Our Mission (18497 views)
- Events (18200 views)