Truck Farm – a mobile community farm, and a public art and education project – is a project of Slow Food St. Louis. If you would like to bring the Truck Farm to your school, summer camp or other community event, please fill out this form.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56007 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53355 views)
- Restaurants (29415 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27821 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24322 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24143 views)
- Become a Member (23502 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21509 views)
- Our Mission (17614 views)
- Events (17454 views)