Truck Farm – a mobile community farm, and a public art and education project – is a project of Slow Food St. Louis. If you would like to bring the Truck Farm to your school, summer camp or other community event, email email@example.com.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50595 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44142 views)
- Restaurants (23111 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21203 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21161 views)
- Become a Member (20377 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20135 views)
- Events (15374 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15021 views)
- Our Mission (14811 views)