Truck Farm – a mobile community farm, and a public art and education project – is a project of Slow Food St. Louis. If you would like to bring the Truck Farm to your school, summer camp or other community event, please fill out this form.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58998 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54088 views)
- Restaurants (30833 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28643 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26329 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25193 views)
- Become a Member (25020 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21992 views)
- Our Mission (18436 views)
- Events (18168 views)