Tuesday, August 25, at 6PM, Onesto Pizza & Trattoria will be hosting a Friend-raiser to benefit Local Charities South Side Day Nursery and Alternatives to Living in Violent Environments. Local wine, beer and food tastings featuring produce and proteins from area farmers will be presented by Chef Vito Racanelli. Tickets are $50 per person in [...]
This Saturday, Onesto Pizza & Trattoria will be hosting their Inaugural Summer Bounty festival. An all day celebration of foods of the summer, you’ll be able to purchase local produce and meet the producers all while listening to live music between Noon to 3PM and 7PM-10PM. In addition, they’ll be debuting the wines and beers [...]
Admission: Free Official time to be determined, so check back Farmer, lecturer and author Joel Salatin will speak at Webster University‘s Grant Gymnasium Monday, October 5. The event is sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences as part of the International Year of Human Rights 2009-10: The Right to Food and Water. Salatin is [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52202 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49588 views)
- Restaurants (25804 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23369 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22480 views)
- Become a Member (21631 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20761 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20737 views)
- Events (16220 views)
- Our Mission (16071 views)