PLANEAT is the story of three men’s life-long search for a diet, which is good for our health, good for the environment and good for the future of the planet. The film presents a convincing case for the West to re-examine its love affair with meat and dairy.
One Man, One Cow, One Planet exposes globalization and the mantra of infinite growth in a finite world for what it really is: an environmental and human disaster.
On July 11, we have a very special SLOWednesday featuring authors Maddie Earnest and Liz Fathman of “Missouri Harvest: A Guide to Growers and Producers in the Show-Me State” for a reading & book signing.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 7th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 3rd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
McKendree University and Slow Food St. Louis are pairing to host a unique opportunity—a leisurely, intimate dinner and conversation with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation, to be held on Tuesday, April 24th at Farmhaus Restaurant.
Join Slow Food St. Louis for a viewing party for this one-day TEDx event that will explore the food system — from what happened, to where we are, to what we are doing to shift to a more sustainable way of eating and farming.
TWO ANGRY MOMS is a documentary film that asks the question: What happens when fed-up moms try to change school food? Filmmaker Amy Kalafa crosses the country in search of alternatives to the toxic food environment found in many of our nations schools.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63405 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56148 views)
- Restaurants (34958 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31686 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30015 views)
- Become a Member (28018 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27657 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25714 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22339 views)
- Our Mission (21020 views)