Wednesday, August 12 – Join Slow Food St. Louis following the Schlafly Farmers Market Wednesday, August 12 for a talk and Q and A session on foraging in the wilds of Missouri with Bo Brown and Ryan Maher.
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
Wednesday, April 8 – Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Wednesday, July 9 – Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
Wednesday, June 11 – We are excited to announce a new project from Slow Food St. Louis. Allium Sativum! No, it’s not a Harry Potter spell, it’s Latin for garlic. We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic and we need you to help us!
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63429 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56169 views)
- Restaurants (35023 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31710 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30035 views)
- Become a Member (28042 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27688 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25737 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22359 views)
- Our Mission (21057 views)