Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
Sunday, October 5 – This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
Wednesday, August 13 – Growing Cities is a documentary film that examines the role of urban farming in America and asks how much power it has to revitalize our cities and change the way we eat.
Wednesday, July 9 – Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid […]
Join us the evening of Monday, June 16 at The Wolf Café in Ballwin for a free screening of “FRESH”, a celebration of the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system.
Wednesday, June 11 – We are excited to announce a new project from Slow Food St. Louis. Allium Sativum! No, it’s not a Harry Potter spell, it’s Latin for garlic. We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic and we need you to help us!
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63422 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56164 views)
- Restaurants (35011 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31705 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30032 views)
- Become a Member (28038 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27681 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25731 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22352 views)
- Our Mission (21047 views)