March 12 at 8PM there will be a viewing of the film The Real Dirt On Farm John at the Schlafly Bottleworks. Given the opportunity we have to view this film together, we felt a change of venue was in order, so the March monthly meeting will be moved to this location. The viewing is [...]
Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53686 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52823 views)
- Restaurants (28030 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27334 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23597 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23216 views)
- Become a Member (22661 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21224 views)
- Our Mission (16975 views)
- Events (16913 views)