Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Wednesday, April 8 – Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63402 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56147 views)
- Restaurants (34947 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31684 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30014 views)
- Become a Member (28013 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27656 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25711 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22337 views)
- Our Mission (21017 views)