Farm Bill Comes to the Table Farm (& Food) Bill Event Comes to St. Louis The food on our plates, where it came from, and how its production affects the environment are all shaped by the Farm Bill. As Congress prepares to take up the 2012 Farm Bill, St. Louis area residents are invited to [...]
March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55795 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53326 views)
- Restaurants (29316 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27768 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24273 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24065 views)
- Become a Member (23448 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21481 views)
- Our Mission (17573 views)
- Events (17413 views)