Farm Bill Comes to the Table Farm (& Food) Bill Event Comes to St. Louis The food on our plates, where it came from, and how its production affects the environment are all shaped by the Farm Bill. As Congress prepares to take up the 2012 Farm Bill, St. Louis area residents are invited to […]
March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62229 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55375 views)
- Restaurants (34019 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30543 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29015 views)
- Become a Member (27273 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27018 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24921 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21426 views)
- Our Mission (20325 views)