Farm Bill Comes to the Table Farm (& Food) Bill Event Comes to St. Louis The food on our plates, where it came from, and how its production affects the environment are all shaped by the Farm Bill. As Congress prepares to take up the 2012 Farm Bill, St. Louis area residents are invited to [...]
March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58950 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54069 views)
- Restaurants (30788 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28625 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26298 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25175 views)
- Become a Member (24997 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21983 views)
- Our Mission (18420 views)
- Events (18152 views)