By Lucy Bloomstran Working on a cattle farm is hard work claims Jeremy Parker, owner of Missouri Grass Fed Beef. Parker also raises goats. An interesting fact about goats is that they have no top teeth! There are also baby goats which are called kids. It would be very hard to name all those cows. [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55989 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53352 views)
- Restaurants (29406 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27806 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24311 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24136 views)
- Become a Member (23496 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21508 views)
- Our Mission (17604 views)
- Events (17448 views)