By Lucy Bloomstran Working on a cattle farm is hard work claims Jeremy Parker, owner of Missouri Grass Fed Beef. Parker also raises goats. An interesting fact about goats is that they have no top teeth! There are also baby goats which are called kids. It would be very hard to name all those cows. [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50633 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44361 views)
- Restaurants (23182 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21439 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21243 views)
- Become a Member (20423 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20154 views)
- Events (15407 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15162 views)
- Our Mission (14855 views)