As you can see we are in the process of moving slowfoodstl.org. Our goal is to add significantly more dynamic content as well as update the site more frequently. We hope you will bare with us as we work out the kinks. Happy Eating! -Slow Food St. Louis
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61191 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54855 views)
- Restaurants (32967 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29802 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27888 views)
- Become a Member (26577 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26374 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22888 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20781 views)
- Our Mission (19653 views)