As you can see we are in the process of moving slowfoodstl.org. Our goal is to add significantly more dynamic content as well as update the site more frequently. We hope you will bare with us as we work out the kinks. Happy Eating! -Slow Food St. Louis
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62432 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55506 views)
- Restaurants (34095 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30685 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29131 views)
- Become a Member (27363 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27080 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25081 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21595 views)
- Our Mission (20382 views)