As you can see we are in the process of moving slowfoodstl.org. Our goal is to add significantly more dynamic content as well as update the site more frequently. We hope you will bare with us as we work out the kinks. Happy Eating! -Slow Food St. Louis
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56406 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53476 views)
- Restaurants (29592 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28018 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24424 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24321 views)
- Become a Member (23680 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21584 views)
- Our Mission (17725 views)
- Events (17555 views)