As you can see we are in the process of moving slowfoodstl.org. Our goal is to add significantly more dynamic content as well as update the site more frequently. We hope you will bare with us as we work out the kinks. Happy Eating! -Slow Food St. Louis
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53749 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52839 views)
- Restaurants (28068 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27342 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23616 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23244 views)
- Become a Member (22679 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21233 views)
- Our Mission (16994 views)
- Events (16921 views)