As you can see we are in the process of moving slowfoodstl.org. Our goal is to add significantly more dynamic content as well as update the site more frequently. We hope you will bare with us as we work out the kinks. Happy Eating! -Slow Food St. Louis
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55388 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53216 views)
- Restaurants (29004 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27655 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24074 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23881 views)
- Become a Member (23186 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21424 views)
- Our Mission (17390 views)
- Events (17240 views)