As you can see we are in the process of moving slowfoodstl.org. Our goal is to add significantly more dynamic content as well as update the site more frequently. We hope you will bare with us as we work out the kinks. Happy Eating! -Slow Food St. Louis
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63150 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55962 views)
- Restaurants (34473 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31425 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29789 views)
- Become a Member (27714 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27370 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25480 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22129 views)
- Our Mission (20704 views)