As you can see we are in the process of moving slowfoodstl.org. Our goal is to add significantly more dynamic content as well as update the site more frequently. We hope you will bare with us as we work out the kinks. Happy Eating! -Slow Food St. Louis
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55860 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53328 views)
- Restaurants (29348 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27782 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24278 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24082 views)
- Become a Member (23457 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21489 views)
- Our Mission (17582 views)
- Events (17421 views)