As you can see we are in the process of moving slowfoodstl.org. Our goal is to add significantly more dynamic content as well as update the site more frequently. We hope you will bare with us as we work out the kinks. Happy Eating! -Slow Food St. Louis
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57507 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53766 views)
- Restaurants (30106 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28266 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25429 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24734 views)
- Become a Member (24220 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21719 views)
- Our Mission (18000 views)
- Events (17774 views)