On July 11, we have a very special SLOWednesday featuring authors Maddie Earnest and Liz Fathman of “Missouri Harvest: A Guide to Growers and Producers in the Show-Me State” for a reading & book signing.
Forks Over Knives, a documentary by Lee Fulkerson, examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting our present menu of animal-based and processed foods.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 7th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 3rd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2012 Food on Film series, featuring films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well. All films will be screened at Schlafly Bottleworks.
Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be […]
Slow Food St. Louis is now accepting applications for the Biodiversity Farmer Micro-Grants. Slow Food St. Louis has awarded $20,000 over the past three years, supporting over 200 different varieties and breeds.
In November, Perennial Artisan Ales began a Charity Wednesday program to give back to the various organizations around St. Louis doing good. Each Wednesday 20% of beer proceeds will go to that nights organization and, on Wednesday, February 8, that’s us! Word on the street is that John Perkins, of Entre & Perennial’s kitchen will also […]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63409 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56151 views)
- Restaurants (34966 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31691 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30019 views)
- Become a Member (28022 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27661 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25718 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22342 views)
- Our Mission (21027 views)