Please join us for SLOWednesday on July 10 at Schlafly Bottleworks at 7:30 pm for an engaging conversation and screening about what Slow Food is and how we can find our way to eating Good, Clean, and Fair food.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our annual fundraiser, Art of Food, on Friday, September 20th at the Lumen. Click the link for event details, to order tickets and to learn how you or your company can become a sponsor.
Shhh. Did you know that there’s a secret club for locavores with a social justice bent? City Greens is a community market in The Grove stocking all local, chemical-free produce, bread, dairy, eggs and meat.
Chris McKenzie of Mac’s Local Buys applied for a Slow Food St. Louis micro-grant in 2012 to purchase coolers – long, white coolers that may be familiar to campers or fishermen – that just so happen nestle snugly like the pieces of a Jenga puzzle into the back of his SUV. At first thought, coolers may be a strange thing to seek funding for to some.
From the people who brought you Food, Inc. – A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implication for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
To be a good student you need good food. Raintree Learning Community’s nutritional program is built on the cornerstone of students needing good food to fuel them to learn and excel.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63409 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56151 views)
- Restaurants (34966 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31691 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30019 views)
- Become a Member (28022 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27661 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25718 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22342 views)
- Our Mission (21027 views)