QUEEN OF THE SUN: What Are The Bees Telling Us? Taking us on a journey through the catastrophic disappearance of bees and the mysterious world of the beehive, this engaging and ultimately uplifting film weaves an unusual and dramatic story of the heartfelt struggles of beekeepers, scientists and philosophers from around the world.
Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55781 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53326 views)
- Restaurants (29310 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27762 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24265 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24051 views)
- Become a Member (23440 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21480 views)
- Our Mission (17570 views)
- Events (17411 views)