Wednesday, August 12 – Join Slow Food St. Louis following the Schlafly Farmers Market Wednesday, August 12 for a talk and Q and A session on foraging in the wilds of Missouri with Bo Brown and Ryan Maher.
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63429 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56168 views)
- Restaurants (35022 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31709 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30035 views)
- Become a Member (28041 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27686 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25736 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22358 views)
- Our Mission (21056 views)