The Kirkwood Farmers’ Market opens Saturday April 5. It’s a small start but a sure sign that we’ll all have a bounty of fresh local produce soon. At the market this weekend: Biver Farms – organic potted plants and herbs Cornestone Nutrition and Coffeehouse Farrar Out Farm Produce and Poultry Missouri Wildflowers The Pasta Guy [...]
Don’t forget the St. Louis Community Farmers’ Market is this Saturday. Here’s a message from Market Manager Mike McLellan Hello again everyone! Spring is just around the corner, sprouts are springing, buds are bursting… um, wait a sec, now it’s snowing Things can be unpredictable this time of year but this I promise – it’s [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50601 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44181 views)
- Restaurants (23126 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21213 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21200 views)
- Become a Member (20390 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15384 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15048 views)
- Our Mission (14821 views)