The Kirkwood Farmers’ Market opens Saturday April 5. It’s a small start but a sure sign that we’ll all have a bounty of fresh local produce soon. At the market this weekend: Biver Farms – organic potted plants and herbs Cornestone Nutrition and Coffeehouse Farrar Out Farm Produce and Poultry Missouri Wildflowers The Pasta Guy [...]
Don’t forget the St. Louis Community Farmers’ Market is this Saturday. Here’s a message from Market Manager Mike McLellan Hello again everyone! Spring is just around the corner, sprouts are springing, buds are bursting… um, wait a sec, now it’s snowing Things can be unpredictable this time of year but this I promise – it’s [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51403 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46821 views)
- Restaurants (24741 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21948 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21859 views)
- Become a Member (21194 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20462 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19190 views)
- Events (15856 views)
- Our Mission (15635 views)