with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48843 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37470 views)
- Restaurants (19305 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19053 views)
- Become a Member (18644 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18023 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17758 views)
- Events (13812 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13563 views)
- Our Mission (13220 views)