with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62438 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55511 views)
- Restaurants (34110 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30701 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29145 views)
- Become a Member (27373 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27091 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25097 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21608 views)
- Our Mission (20388 views)