with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the [...]
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51378 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46732 views)
- Restaurants (24666 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21907 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21837 views)
- Become a Member (21164 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20438 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19013 views)
- Events (15830 views)
- Our Mission (15601 views)