with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58923 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54064 views)
- Restaurants (30773 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28606 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26276 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25160 views)
- Become a Member (24976 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21978 views)
- Our Mission (18403 views)
- Events (18143 views)