St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63295 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56066 views)
- Restaurants (34750 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31582 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29916 views)
- Become a Member (27892 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27543 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25608 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22244 views)
- Our Mission (20878 views)