St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63149 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55962 views)
- Restaurants (34472 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31425 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29788 views)
- Become a Member (27713 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27368 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25480 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22129 views)
- Our Mission (20703 views)