Forks Over Knives, a documentary by Lee Fulkerson, examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting our present menu of animal-based and processed foods.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 7th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 3rd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow […]
McKendree University and Slow Food St. Louis are pairing to host a unique opportunity—a leisurely, intimate dinner and conversation with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation, to be held on Tuesday, April 24th at Farmhaus Restaurant.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2012 Food on Film series, featuring films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well. All films will be screened at Schlafly Bottleworks.
Simply Sustainable Landscaping and Brick City Gardens Present: Good Gardening – Good Food Workshops Hosted by Perennial Artisan Ales and Slow Food St. Louis Veggie Gardening 101 From starting seeds to soil prep to harvest time, we will walk you through everything you need to know to have your own prosperous garden! There will be […]
Slow Food St. Louis is now accepting applications for the Biodiversity Farmer Micro-Grants. Slow Food St. Louis has awarded $20,000 over the past three years, supporting over 200 different varieties and breeds.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63422 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56164 views)
- Restaurants (35011 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31705 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30032 views)
- Become a Member (28038 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27681 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25731 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22352 views)
- Our Mission (21047 views)