Wednesday, August 12 – Join Slow Food St. Louis following the Schlafly Farmers Market Wednesday, August 12 for a talk and Q and A session on foraging in the wilds of Missouri with Bo Brown and Ryan Maher.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
Sunday, October 5 – This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
Monday, August 18 – Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63421 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56164 views)
- Restaurants (35007 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31704 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30032 views)
- Become a Member (28035 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27680 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25730 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22352 views)
- Our Mission (21045 views)