Join Slow Food USA and help us turn the momentum from our Time for Lunch campaign into legislation that protects our children’s health. As a member, you will: Get connected to your local chapter, made up of people who care about food, agriculture, health and the environment. Get invited to local, regional, national and international […]
Slow Food St. Louis is excited to announce that we are the recipient of Whole Foods Market‘s “One Dime at a Time” program for January, February and March of 2009! This is at the Brentwood location only. So bring your bags and donate your dimes….. One Dime at a Time Whole Foods Market gives […]
Tell the Missouri State Legislature to protect rBGH-Free Labeling… in Person! Join the Missouri Rural Crisis Center for a Lobby Day at the Missouri State Capitol to protect consumers’ right to know how their milk was produced!
If you are interested please read the following letter from the Missouri Coalition for the Environment: We know you’ve probably been seeing various e-alerts calling for a mandatory Renewable Electricity Standard (RES) in Missouri. Arguably, no other policy is more effective at spurring the development of renewable energy. Unfortunately, Missouri legislators have taken a pass […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63134 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55946 views)
- Restaurants (34440 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31408 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29769 views)
- Become a Member (27686 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27348 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25458 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22113 views)
- Our Mission (20673 views)