A portion of the proceeds will benefit Slow Food St. Louis.
This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants (Memphis). The dinner will be hosted at Such & Such Farm owned by Autumn Sij and Dave Blum on October 5th. This incredible mobile restaurant operation farm hops from coast to coast delivering sold out dinners that connect the eaters to the land. Since 1999, Outstanding in the Field has hosted over 600 events, made ten coast-to-coast tours of North America, visited 45 of the United States and set a table in a total of nine countries. 60,000+ people have come out to the farm — or ranch, or sea cove, or vineyard, or rooftop, or sea cave — to understand, learn from and celebrate the farmer.
Leave a Reply 2512 views, 1 so far today |
Leave a Reply
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63415 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56156 views)
- Restaurants (34996 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31698 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30026 views)
- Become a Member (28029 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27670 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25722 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22347 views)
- Our Mission (21036 views)