A portion of the proceeds will benefit Slow Food St. Louis.
This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants (Memphis). The dinner will be hosted at Such & Such Farm owned by Autumn Sij and Dave Blum on October 5th. This incredible mobile restaurant operation farm hops from coast to coast delivering sold out dinners that connect the eaters to the land. Since 1999, Outstanding in the Field has hosted over 600 events, made ten coast-to-coast tours of North America, visited 45 of the United States and set a table in a total of nine countries. 60,000+ people have come out to the farm — or ranch, or sea cove, or vineyard, or rooftop, or sea cave — to understand, learn from and celebrate the farmer.
Leave a Reply 2463 views, 2 so far today |
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63281 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56057 views)
- Restaurants (34715 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31566 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29905 views)
- Become a Member (27875 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27528 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25599 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22232 views)
- Our Mission (20862 views)