So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with the CSA relationship, here is some quick info to get you started on your way to receiving fresh, healthy, and seasonal food from local farmers. Click here for more info and the full DIRECTORY.
Leave a Reply 2046 views, 3 so far today |
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63302 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56073 views)
- Restaurants (34773 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31589 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29930 views)
- Become a Member (27902 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27551 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25617 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22252 views)
- Our Mission (20890 views)